Shortly about us
From 2002 to 2005, GRTM's gross sales doubled from $10 million in 2002 to $20 million in 2005. In 2006 GRTM expand into a new Operations Center that doubled the capacity for housing our hardworking Transportation Management Teams.
Expect more and greater service from Glen Rose Transportation Management for decades to come. The TOP TEN Reasons Customers Love GRTM Service
- We strive to live by the Golden Rule.
- We have loyal, dedicated employees, excited about making YOU successful.
- Our brokers do not use voicemail during business hours so you reach a live person every time you call.
- We are non-asset based, keeping our focus on service and strong relationships.
- We never double broker, but control every shipment from dispatch to delivery to final payment.
- We target quality customers, quality carriers, and quality service.
- We own Partner Logistics,proprietary state-of-the-art technology that reads our system every 15 minutes and automatically sends "hot-off-the-press" load information to quality carriers looking for those lanes.
- We communicate directly with carriers and drivers, making sure everyone understands each load's specifications and performs accordingly.
- We maximize efficiency with our "round table" approach to business -- all of our Transportation Management Teams at one location around tables of 6 so bright minds network easily to solve problems fast.
- We tell you the truth, communicating clearly and often so you stay informed and up-to-date.
to our customers and carriers in a spirit of honesty and integrity, using personalized communications, state-of-the-art technology, quick response to needs, attention to detail, individual expertise, and dedicated team support.
We have rich experience
Chief Business Development Officer
Sr Vice President
Demonstrating eagerness and expertise in helping others succeed.
Faithfully keeping my word and freely admitting my mistakes.
Working aggressively and unselfishly to benefit those who are counting on me.
Earning future business by delivering personalized quality service as fast as I possibly can.
Serving the best interests of my customers, carriers, and company by selectively doing business with dependable people, appropriate for the job.
Minimizing problems and stress for all by promptly giving clear and accurate information to my co-workers and clients.